Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's been awhile..Easter weekend

MAANNNNN, It's been some time since I've been on here. I guess my excuse would be....school?? maybe. Work??....nahhhhhh....U KNOW I AIN'T GOT NO JOB! LOL =] So the last several weeks have been a bit crazyyyy for me. I've slept in my own house like 5 times...JUST KIDDING! But for real though! Lately, I've been hanging out with my long time friend Cari a lot. And now, I honestly don't know what I would do without her! CHEEZYYYYY, I know!! We even made shirts....nd once we get pictures of us wearing them...I will most def. post them. They're purple, the front says It's a Hairflip, and our names are on the back. So anyway, Easter weekend was awesome. I hung out with my loves, Cari and Elizabeth and her babies, Mason and Terri. We went to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday and I was shocked to hear that all kids were only allowed a maximum of 8 eggs! BLASPHEMY! What kind of egg hunt is that?!?!?? Back in the day, I used to go home with like 50 eggs! SHOOT!


Terri was satisfied with her first egg...then she was done! =]

Photobucket



And as for Mason, 5 seconds after starting the egg hunt, he came back with his 8 eggs!!

Photobucket



TELL ME WHY THEY ONLY PUT JELLY BEANS IN THE EGGS! WHAT IS THAT!!!! UGH!


So, over all, we had a great Easter!



No comments: